Eni S.p.A. Requires Contracts Administrator in Basra, Iraq
- Job Title:Contracts Administrator
- Work Place:Basra, Iraq
- Qualification:Bachelor's degree
- Contract:Contract (28/28 Rotation)
Eni S.p.A. is an Italian multinational oil and gas company, present in 79 countries, and currently Italy's largest industrial company with a market capitalization of 87,7 billion euros (US$138 billion), as of July 24, 2008.
Eni is a major integrated energy company, committed to growth in the activities of finding, producing, transporting, transforming and marketing oil and gas. Eni men and women have a passion for challenges, continuous improvement, excellence and particularly value people, the environment and integrity.
We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to Provide a Contracts Administration function within the Full Field Development (FFD) team and contracts administration requirements during the tendering process. To assist with contracts administration support on Front End Engineering Design and Execution tender packages during preparation, bid cycle and evaluation of bids.
The Key responsibilities are:
- Provide full contracts administration function to the FFD Team as guided by Contract Administration Coordinator
- Develop and maintain contract records and status reports using Excel / Access and SAP
- Maintain and update FFD "Procurement Outlook"
- Develop and maintain all contract administration records in accordance with Eni standards
- Check all contractors invoices for verification before submission for payment
- Provide contracts administration support during contract preparation and bid evaluation
- Support all contracts administration to the FFD team including Technical Service Agreements with Partners
- Monitor contract progress against the contract value and duration and, in conjunction with the Contract Holders, ensure amendments are sought where required in a timely fashion
- Develop understanding of FFD Contract Strategy development and execution
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment by following the Project's HSE Plan and training requirements
- Relevant degree (Business Administration preferred)
- A few years experience in Contracts Administration (Oil & Gas industry experience preferred)
- Familiarity and experience of Contracts Administration and contract management procedures
- Familiarity with Corporate/Project Procedures for Project Control
- Competency with Computer based tools including Word, Excel, MSOffice and PowerPoint. Knowledge of any other data base system would be an advantage
- Confidence and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multitask and take on a variety of project control tasks
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multi-national team environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Relevant Degree and Experience
This position refers to eirl that offers global opportunities for qualified and experienced international professionals with proven expertise in their discipline.
Please submit your CV to us by following the “Apply Online” link below and don't forget to include the reference code above in your resume.
To apply, just click link above to submit your resume for Eni S.p.A. job