Anadarko Requires Field Foreman in Kermit, Texas, USA
- Job Title:Field Foreman
- Job Category:Operations
- Work Place:Kermit, TX, USA
- Qualification:Diploma degree
- Experience:5+ years
- Schedule:Full Time
- # Openings:1
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is one of the world's largest independent oil and gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Anadarko's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to Shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
Job Summary:This position is located in Anadarko's Delaware Basin with office in Kermit/Haley Tx. The successful candidate will supervise production operations and direct daily activities of assigned company assets in a safe, environmentally sound, prudent, and cost effective manner.
Qualifications:The ideal candidate for this position should possess the following minimum qualifications:
- 5 years relevant oil field operations experience required.
- 5 years of road construction and/or design experience is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to conduct employee performance coaching and to manage complex scheduling.
- Must have strong organization and planning skills, and be flexible and able to manage through change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as problem solving skills required.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Suites, GIS mapping, and road design applications are required.
- Ensure the safety of work practices, procedures and protection of the environment, including compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Attend and lead regularly schedule safety meetings, tailgate meetings, and vendor safety meetings.
- Work with PennDOT, TWP, DCNR, and private stakeholders for road repairs and paving projects.
- Direct design/construction vendors in the planning and implementation of road construction projects.
- Assist engineering, drilling, completions, and midstream for scheduling road construction, gas well operations, and pad facility construction.
- Supervise new construction and M&R of facilities.
- Work closely with the Production Engineer Manager's staff on projects, chemical program, artificial lift and day to day operational matters.
- Monitor daily production volumes and make recommendations to optimize production.
- Direct the work activities of company and contract personnel on daily operations tasks.
- Insure well control, technical, and compliance training is kept up to date.
- Supervise well service and other well work as needed.
- Acts as liaison between Operations, Completion, Midstream, EHS&R, Land, Regulatory, Business Services, IT, Automation, Telecommunication, and other support groups.
- Assist with budget preparation and control costs to within the limits of the budget.
- Work bidding criteria to optimize services companies.
- Train new employees, as well as continue training and education of existing staff.
- Work with company databases and programs such as SAP, Openwells, Imaps, PDB, etc.
- Provide Superintendent with operational and production reports as required.
- Develop and maintain good landowner relations in partnership with our Land Dept.
- Provide support for other supervisory personnel including relief for the Prod. Supt.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Higher education preferred, but not required.
Grade and salary will be commensurate with relevant education and experience.
- Relocation: This position may be eligible for domestic relocation.
- Travel Requirements: The percentage of travel required for this position is 0 - 10%
- Work schedule: This position is on a 40 hour / week schedule Monday - Friday. This position covers 24-hour operations and must be available for 24/7 on call.
Equal Employment Opportunity:Anadarko Petroleum Corporation is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities to employees and applicants in accordance with all applicable laws. Anadarko Petroleum Corporation's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital or veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this position, please click the “Apply Online” link below.
To apply, just click link above for Anadarko job