McDermott International Requires Civil Engineer in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Job Title:Civil Engineer
- Work Place:Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Job Reference:1153
- Job Function:Engineering - Design/Structural
- # of Hired:1
- Job Type:Regular
- Qualification:Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree
- Experience:3+ years
McDermott International (formerly J. Ray McDermott), incorporated in 1959, is an engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) company. The Company is focused on designing and executing offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. The company delivers fixed and floating production facilities, pipeline installations and subsea systems from concept to commissioning. It operates in more than 20 countries across the Atlantic, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Perform detailed design engineering, analysis.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines.
- Understand the project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements including identifying concerns as early as practicable
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare analysis and detailed design calculations for reinforced concrete and structural steel works.
- Prepare Civil foundation designs for buildings and industrial equipments.
- Be fully familiar with site grading, roads, pavements, trenches, storm water drainage and underground works.
- Prepare sketches of detail design to guide draftsmen.
- Check engineering performed by others.
- Check design drawings.
- Interface with other departments to obtain input for civil and structural designs and drawings.
- Review vendor data for structural interface.
- Monitor changes to scope and raise change notifications.
- Clearly communicate and explain information in straightforward situations.
- Develop awareness of costs related to own work and of the discipline.
- Review MTO for requisitions.
- Carryout bid structural analysis / bid inputs as necessary.
- Keep Lead Engineer / Senior Engineer apprised of all activities, progress and concerns.
- Provide input for structural 3D modeling
Job Requirements:Education & Experience:
- BS or MS in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 3 plus years in Structural Engineering related to offshore oil and gas facilites, including EPCI projects.
- Familiar with API RP2A and AISC codes.
- Date Required: N/A
- Travel: Up to 25%
Please submit your application with your updated CV via the “Apply Online” link below.
To apply, just click link above to submit your resume for McDermott International job